- Shipping & Delivery
- Please note that we do not guarantee delivery date - delivery dates are subject to the service/guidelines offered by the delivery company.
- Web orders are filled and shipped based on the stock we have in our our different warehouses. If to complete your order we need to ship from two different warehouse locations, we reserve the right to notify you that in order to complete your order, you will need to allow at least an extra week for delivery. If you choose not to wait the extra time, you can request to change your order and you will be reimbursed accordingly.
- During sales, giveaways, or special promotions, the sales, discounts, and offers are only offered on books that are in stock during the time of the sale. If a book(s) is out of stock during the sale period, you will be notified via email if you would like to change your order.
Shipping to USA:
Orders are generally shipped within 1-2 days from the time they are placed, excluding weekends and Jewish and secular holidays.Processing times can be longer during peak sale weeks.
- Standard Shipping ships via USPS Media Mail and takes an average of 2-8 days transit time.
- Free Shipping is available on single orders of $25 or more, via Standard Shipping only.
- If your package is undeliverable and returned to us by the carrier, or was refused by the recipient, we will notify you and either issue a refund after deducting the shipping charges, or attempt a second delivery. If returned a second time we will no longer ship to that address. Menucha Publishers is not responsible for non-delivery or delay of package delivery.
- International shipping charges for an order to Canada are $25.99.
- For all other countries, the charges are $39.99 per order.
- Menucha Publishers is not responsible for import duties imposed by countries where books are shipped.
Overnight or Fast Shipping:
Standard delivery: all web orders are shipped via media mail. Customers who wish to send their orders via overnight and/or fast shipping need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this special service, and will need to give specific details regarding the exact date the order must be delivered by. Customers will then be notified if we will be able to fulfill the request. Note that we do not guarantee delivery date - delivery dates are subject to the service/guidelines offered by the delivery company.
- Privacy & Security
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website.Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
How we protect your information:We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or place an order. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Returns & Replacements
You may return new and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.Books must be in their original condition. We will only pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
Please include your name, address, email address and phone number and send the package to the following address:Menucha PublishersAttn: Returns Dept.1235 38th StreetBrooklyn, NY 11218