Sara Yoheved Rigler, author of the bestseller Holy Woman, made her first, year-long trip to India while still in college. She spent 15 years living in an ashram and practicing and teaching meditation. Then her spiritual journey took a hair-pin turn. She went to Jerusalem and started studying what she called, "the world's most hidden religion: Torah Judaism."
The tales collected in this book span the breadth of Sara Yoheved Rigler's colorful, adventure-filled life. The lessons derive from a dizzying variety of sources:
- A Hassidic Rebbe in Jerusalem
- A guru in Varanasi
- A Kabbalist in rural Israel Girls at a Calcutta orphanage
- A clown
- A Maharaj's palace in the foothills of the Himalayas
- Her 90-year-old mother-in-law
- A cat on a dangerous military mission
- A totally paralyzed author of 8 books
The tales in this book will make you laugh - and cry.
The lessons will transform your life.
|Author||Sara Yoheved Rigler|