About Ordering and Shipping
Thank you for shopping at Menucha Publishers Online. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Your question and/or issue will be thoroughly addressed within 48 hours.
- After you have placed your order, you will immediately receive a confirmation email with your order information and delivery status.
- Web orders are filled and shipped based on the stock we have in our our different warehouses. If to complete your order we need to ship from two different warehouse locations, we reserve the right to notify you that in order to complete your order, you will need to allow at least an extra week for delivery. If you choose not to wait the extra time, you can request to change your order and you will be reimbursed accordingly.
- During sales, giveaways, or special promotions, the sales, discounts, and offers are only offered on books that are in stock during the time of the sale. If a book(s) is out of stock during the sale period, you will be notified via email if you would like to change your order.
Shipping to USA:
Orders are generally shipped within 1-2 days from the time they are placed, excluding weekends, and Jewish and secular holidays.Processing times can be longer during peak sale weeks.
- Standard Shipping ships via USPS Media Mail and takes an average of 2-8 days transit time.
- Free Shipping is available on single orders of $25 or more, via Standard Shipping only.
- If your package is undeliverable and returned to us by the carrier, or was refused by the recipient, we will notify you and either issue a refund after deducting the shipping charges, or attempt a second delivery. If returned a second time we will no longer ship to that address. Menucha Publishers is not responsible for non-delivery or delay of package delivery.
- International shipping charges for an order to Canada are $25.99.
- For all other countries, the charges are $39.99 per order.
- Menucha Publishers is not responsible for import duties imposed by countries where books are shipped.
Overnight or Fast Shipping:
Standard delivery: all web orders are shipped via media mail. Customers who wish to send their orders via overnight and/or fast shipping need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this special service, and will need to give specific details regarding the exact date the order must be delivered by. Customers will then be notified if we will be able to fulfill the request. Note that we do not guarantee delivery date - delivery dates are subject to the service/guidelines offered by the delivery company.
- Books shipped to the USA: All books are sent via media mail to the shipping address indicated. Unless otherwise indicated, please allow a min. of 5 business days for delivery.
- Please note that we do not guarantee delivery date - delivery dates are subject to the service/guidelines offered by the delivery company.
Shipping cost to U.S.A.:
Free Media Mail shipping on orders over $25 to U.S. addresses.
Free fedex shipping to U.S.A addresses on orders over $80.